What Personal Information About Customers Does CBNISRAEL.org Gather? The information we gather from customers helps us personalize and improve your experience at CBNISRAEL.org. Here are the types of information we obtain.
Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You may choose not to provide certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, matching your partner information with your community profile, and communicating with you.
What About Cookies? Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your Community log in. Without Cookies you will not be able to log in. Cookies also allow information to be retained between visits. If you click the “remember me” option, it will set a log in Cookie to automatically log you in every time you visit the site.
Does CBNISRAEL.org Share the Information It Receives? Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below and with subsidiaries. CBNISRAEL controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
* Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
* Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of CBNISRAEL.org users.
* Protection of CBNISRAEL.org and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or
How Secure Is Information About Me?
* We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using ____________________________ software, which encrypts information you input.
* It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer and don’t use the “Remember Me” option.
Which Information Can I Access? CBNISRAEL.org gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with CBNISRAEL.org for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
What Choices Do I Have?
* As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of CBNISRAEL.org features.
* You can add or update certain information on pages such as those listed in the “Which Information Can I Access?” section above.
Children CBNISRAEL.org does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use CBNISRAEL.org only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Advertising We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit networkadvertising.org.
Some browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” (DNT) feature that, when activated, signals to websites that you do not want to be tracked. Because there is not yet an accepted standard for how to respond to browser DNT signals, we do not currently respond to them.
CBNISRAEL does not endorse any product or service of a third-party advertiser, and has no responsibility for the fulfillment of any order placed, the performance of any product or service offered, or the actions or inactions of any such third-party advertiser.
Information You Give Us You provide most such information when you register, buy, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with us. For example, you provide information when place an order through CBNISRAEL.org; provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when registering with us); communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped,
including addresses and phone number; e-mail addresses; content of reviews and e-mails to us; and financial information.
Information You Can Access Examples of information you can access easily at CBNISRAEL.org include up-to-date information regarding recent orders; personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password); payment settings (including credit card information); e-mail notification settings including Alerts and newsletters. Push Notifications We send push notifications, the delivery of information from a software application to your mobile device through services such as Apple’s Push Notification Service for iOS devices and Google’s CD2M and Cloud Messaging for Android devices. Both services are standard features of these mobile device operating systems. CBNISRAEL manages access, use and disclosure of your personal data that results from your use of these services.